Monday, January 12, 2009
Missing School
Hi I am Jaci. So I though I would try out this blog thing. I am new to this so give me a little wile. I go to BYU-I but I am not there right now because I have this semester off. I go to school April through December instead of Sep. through April. So I am just living at home in Orange County, CA and am working for a Doctor. I am a doctors assistant. I don't want to go into the medical field it is just a job. I am actually majoring in interior design. I really wish I was back at school instead of being here but i am broke and need a job and there is nowhere to get a job in Rexburg. There is three months until i get to go back as of today! I miss all of my wonderful friends that I meet up at school! Hopefully I will meet some new ones here at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's kinda a relief knowing I'm not the only one going to switch out. I kinda felt like I was abandoning everyone! I love the teachers, and students, and program, but I think this is what I need to do!
ReplyDeleteyeah i feel the same exact way!!! i loved it and i love everyone and i loved the teachers but i just don't know if it is for me.
ReplyDeleteokay, so life out of the interior design program is way nice. i totally understand the feelings that i had, and i am grateful that i took time to think and pray about it, and realize that interior design wasn't for me. it's a great job.. but for me it was really just a hobby. i can't see myself as a professional interior designer. what i can see myself being is a teacher. if you are thinking about dropping really ask yourself why, and what you want to become.
ReplyDeleteps. i think it is way cool that you live in the OC!!! i was so addicted to that show back in the day!
ps. this is stephanie!
ReplyDelete